tokyo show schedule updated

I don't do the schedule anymore. But I have links to punk- and metal-ish venues (and their schedules) in the TOKYO TOUR  GUIDE page, (permanent link up top.)

1. Jo February 21st, 2010 7:51 am

no idea about CROWS’s japan shows, but to the TDR readers in California be sure to check out CROW when they tour the state in May this year!!

2. kegObeer February 21st, 2010 4:01 pm

yeah i cannot go back to japan for 9 years(deortedx3)so i am gonna go to mainland just to see crow.but in texas.with slang,who i never saw live but i had there first cd and i never really got into them.

3. Jo February 21st, 2010 5:22 pm

@keg
    BASTARD is also playing the Chaos in Tejas show, they have re-formed for 1 time only. should be rad as fuck.

4. rara February 23rd, 2010 6:40 am

I’m just writing to tell you that you’re awesome, and I read a lot of the stuff on your website in the “romance” section, and even though usually I wouldn’t say anything to someone usually, I feel we’re on similar wavelengths, and thus you’re on a level of awe-inspiring that I can’t describe. :)

5. Rato February 23rd, 2010 8:46 pm

Crow is playing at the Antiknock on 28/03/10 at the Punk Addict vol.50 with some other good bands.I saw the flyer at the DSB myspace page.Anyone knows any more shows in Tokyo or Osaka during the 9th march till 15th?Thanx for this great website,it will definatly help me when there!
    Rato

6. Kukkonen February 12th, 2011 5:19 am

"Yeah!  link on the top like always."
    It doesn´t show on my firefox, and when I click through google on http://www.hellodamage.com/top/tokyo-show-schedule/
    It directs me to this page and I can´t find any link that goes to that schedule. I´m coming to tokyo this april and would like to know what kind of interesting shows/gigs/parties there is to see.
    Thanks!

7. admin February 12th, 2011 6:59 am

@kukkonen: the show schedule page no longer exists. links to punk clubs’ schedules are in the “tokyo tour guide page” – link at the top.

8. Kukkonen February 16th, 2011 11:48 am

Ah ok, thanks! Do you happen to know any clubs at Osaka/Hiroshima/Nagoya that hold metal/punk/etc. gigs? My Japan Tour concentrates on these cities + Tokyo from late March to late April

9. admin February 16th, 2011 6:09 pm

@kukkonen: osaka has a club called osaka bears. as for nagoya and hiroshima, i don’t know! if I was you, I’d look up my favorite nagoya bands’ homepages and check their schedules. nagoya has a ton of rad bands.

10. ol.e.e. February 22nd, 2011 8:21 am

hey,

im heading to tokyo in two days. i want to see the off-the-hook-shit that only tokyo has to offer ( strange bands, cosplay stuff etc.) but the links here are not that new. can you give me a few hints?
    thanks