Tokyo Damage Report

Archive for December, 2014

hobbit 3 review, complete with spoilers

First of all, let me acknowledge that+   1)    it’s hard to make films for fans because we’ll complain no matter what you do, if you please the 1 percent hardcore you’ll alienate the other 99 percent. I get that. 2)    It’s hard to go off-canon, because you have to include a real ‘tolkien-ish feel’ […]

3 comments